In a changing world, organizations are called to strengthen bonds of trust with their stakeholders. Managing trust in a company, as it is done in human relationships, is the essence of our strategic model wich was created by a team of psychologists, anthropologists and communicators.
This model frames the narrative of the company around its own skills, consistency, coherence, transparency, focus on values and contribution to the goals we all have as society and with our the planet.
Thanks to our team of senior consultants, journalists, communicators, creatives, we can offer integrated work to strengthen trust, among which the following stand out:
• Reputational and regulatory challenges mapping
• Stakeholder engagement plan
• Reputational metrics • Data intelligence focused in offline and online conversation measurement
• Digital corporate strategies and content • Employer brand strategies and internal culture
• Corporate narrative on sustainability, culture, employer brand, social impact, innovation, among others.
Thanks to the Babel Influence Index, we have a whole map with more than 2,000 influential people at the digital level, segmented by activists, TV hosts, athletes, academics, among others. The Influene team has managed to segment groups of influencers by archetypes and editorial profile beyond the number of their followers. We have worked with more than 2,000 people, including celebrities, authorities, analysts, experts, journalists, activists, buzzers and micro-influencers. We have extensive experience developing activities with Colombian and Latin American influencers, which range from content as protagonists, experiences, educational campaigns, mobilizing strategies, challenges, trends, surveys, among others.